Original artwork by Denisio Truitt printed on archival quality museum grade paper. This piece features a Mende statue from Sierra Leone paired with Balenciaga look.
• Available in 3 sizes: 5x7", 8.5x11", 13x19"
• 5x7" printed on 230 gsm acid-free, archival quality matte paper
• 8.5x11", 13x19" printed on 310 gsm Canson Printmaking Rag, 100% cotton rag, acid-free, museum gradepaper
• Printed exclusively with authentic Canon ChromaLife100+ Inks
• Ready to frame
• Ships in 2-3 business days
The Fetish Series explores concepts of traditional spirituality, fertility, and abundance in relation to the global fashion industry, an industry which has traditionally both exploited and excluded the African continent.