Legacy Mask, limited edition print
This series of 25 Limited edition prints are hand gold foiled by the artist. The patterns and textures of the gold will vary slightly making each print a one-of-a-kind piece!
- Printed on 8.5 x 11" 220gsm acid-free, archival quality matte paper
- Printed exclusively with authentic Canon ChromaLife100+ Inks
- Gold foil accents added by hand by the artist
- Hand foil detailing means no two are exactly alike
- Limited Edition (25 available)
- Ships in 10-12 business days
About the Artwork
This mask was given to the artist's mother by her eldest sister in 1983, the year Denisio was born. The exact origin of the mask is currently unknown. It was purchased in downtown Monrovia from Mandinka traders likely from Mali. Her aunt intended for her sister to give Denisio the mask once she became an adult. Denisio employs a digital version of gold-leafing to the masks, gold being a major theme in her artwork as well as a precious metal central to Liberian culture and beauty.